- 1-1/4 cups OREO Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided 2 pkg.
- (250 g each) PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- MIX crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate to form crust. Microwave 1 of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1 min; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows and peanuts. Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.