- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolates and butter. Microwave on medium-high 1 minute, or until butter melts. Let stand 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate is melted. Let cool slightly.
- Sift confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and salt into chocolate mixture. Beat with mixer until blended. Add vanilla and milk; beat until combined. With mixer on high speed, beat frosting until smooth.