- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine 1 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup butter or margarine; press into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Whip the cream, and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Gently spoon filing into crust. Garnish pie with chocolate or cookie crumbs if desired. Refrigerate.