- In a small mixing bowl beat egg whites, sugar, salt and extract together. Add melted butter and flour; mix well, then fold in toasted almonds.
- Turn 6 glasses upside down and spray with cooking spray.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, draw 5-inch circles then fill each circle with 2 level tablespoons batter spreading evenly.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until edges are brown. Working quickly remove cookies with a spatula; invert onto sprayed glasses.
- Use your fingers to mold into shells. If they become too brittle, return to hot oven to soften. Can be made ahead.
DESSERT OF YOUR CHOICE
Yummy Cookie Cups To Be Filled with Ice Cream